Re: Lucy FACTOID 101

RichTravsky

Jun 19, 2011, 9:19:33 PM6/19/11
Jason wrote:
> In article <mmequ6lfptsvek1n6...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:59:36 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > ><d3318892-b6e5-49f9...@l18g2000yql.googlegroups.com>, Andre
> <e268aa54-c3e8-45fe-b6f8-2f176c568...@z13g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, Andr=

> entitlement pr=
> who are =

> > >Everyone's pension is sacrosanct. Everyone's SS benefits are sacrosanct.
> > >
> > Then why do you vote for Republicans?
>
> My personal opinions on many subjects are more in line in the Republicans
> than the liberal democrats. I am a fan of Rush Limbaugh and Michael
> Savage. I am also a fan of the most of the Fox News television hosts.

The former is a drug addict and the latter a racist...

Why not also Beck? He's an alcoholic, drug addict too.

Jason

Jun 20, 2011, 2:15:39 AM6/20/11
In article <4DFEA025...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

I also like Glenn Beck.

Colanth

Jun 20, 2011, 12:42:42 PM6/20/11

So you prefer to get your opinions from drug addicts and alcoholics.
That says a lot about you, Jason - not a bit of it any good at all.
--
�Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."

Jason

Jun 20, 2011, 2:22:11 PM6/20/11
In article <v2uuv61gm7gltldkn...@4ax.com>, Colanth
<col...@pern.invalid> wrote:

Kind of like when Democrats elect people like Rangel (a tax cheater) and
Weiner (that sends pictures of his weiner to a college student). And Ted
Kennedy who left the scene of an accident that involved the death of a
young lady. And they listen to a nutcase named Ed Schultz on MSNBC that is
filled with the spirit of hate. He made me think of John 8:44 which says
"you are of your father the devil". And the senator named Byrd that was a
former member of the KKK.

Andre Lieven

Jun 20, 2011, 4:58:24 PM6/20/11
On Jun 20, 2:22 pm, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) hypocrited:
> In article <v2uuv61gm7gltldkn77oefams7bvhve...@4ax.com>, Colanth

> <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> > On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:15:39 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> <e268aa54-c3e8-45fe-b6f8-2f176c568...@z13g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, Andre

Or, like when Republicans elected David Vitter, a serial user of
prostitutes, or gay-denying Senator 'Wide Stance' Larry Craig
or serial adulterer Newt Gingrich, who was busy trying to prosecute
Pres. Clinton for BJs, while Newt got blown in his car while
being married...

> And Ted
> Kennedy who left the scene of an accident that involved the death of a
> young lady.

Feel free to see the criminal charges that would support that specific
claim. As you gave W a pass because he was not charged, so you
MUST give Ted the SAME pass due to the SAME lack of charges.

Or else you would be a total hypocrite...

> And they listen to a nutcase named Ed Schultz on MSNBC that is
> filled with the spirit of hate.

<Massive Loony Projection>
-That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed
without evidence.-

> He made me think of John 8:44 which says
> "you are of your father the devil".

Yes, that sums up Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh quite well.

> And the senator named Byrd that was a
> former member of the KKK.

http://www.queerty.com/montana-republican-wants-gays-deported-says-kkk-naacp-is-not-so-different-from-other-republicans-20110602/

http://newsone.com/nation/associatedpress3/john-abarr-kkk-montana-congress/

Too bad for your claims that the modern KKK is heavily Republican.

Andre

Jason

Jun 20, 2011, 5:24:18 PM6/20/11
In article
<30386f28-dc94-431e...@k27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, Andre
Lieven <andre...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On Jun 20, 2:22=A0pm, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) hypocrited:

> > In article <v2uuv61gm7gltldkn77oefams7bvhve...@4ax.com>, Colanth
> > <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:

> te in

> > <e268aa54-c3e8-45fe-b6f8-2f176c568...@z13g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, Andr=

> ,

> n?

> aid

> not ?

> or me.

> hat

> ly

> he

> n show

> > > sacrosanct.

> blicans

> http://www.queerty.com/montana-republican-wants-gays-deported-says-kkk-naac=

> p-is-not-so-different-from-other-republicans-20110602/
>
> http://newsone.com/nation/associatedpress3/john-abarr-kkk-montana-congress/
>
> Too bad for your claims that the modern KKK is heavily Republican.
>
> Andre

At least, none of the Republicans in Congress in the past 50 years have
been former members of the KKK. The democrats in Congress can NOT make
that same claim.

Free Lunch

Jun 20, 2011, 6:38:20 PM6/20/11
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:15:39 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
<Jason-19061...@66-53-220-187.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com>:

>In article <4DFEA025...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
><traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

>> The former is a drug addict and the latter a racist...
>>
>> Why not also Beck? He's an alcoholic, drug addict too.
>
>I also like Glenn Beck.

I am not surprised. He's a hate-filled crazy.

Free Lunch

Jun 20, 2011, 6:40:39 PM6/20/11
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:24:18 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism

You are wrong. Many Southern Democrats who became Republicans with the
Southern Strategy were members of the KKK or their allied, upper class
equivalent citizens councils. The former KKK members who stayed in the
Democratic Party abandoned their racism. The GOP still appeals to
racists.

Andre Lieven

Jun 20, 2011, 10:31:31 PM6/20/11
On Jun 20, 5:24 pm, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) weaseled:
> In article
> <30386f28-dc94-431e-a20d-8213e91d1...@k27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, Andre

> Lieven <andrelie...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > On Jun 20, 2:22=A0pm, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) hypocrited:

> > > <e268aa54-c3e8-45fe-b6f8-2f176c568...@z13g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
> > ,

> >  not ?

> > for me.

> > can show

> > > Kind of like when Democrats elect people like Rangel (a tax cheater) and
> > > Weiner (that sends pictures of his weiner to a college student).
>
> > Or, like when Republicans elected David Vitter, a serial user of
> > prostitutes, or gay-denying Senator 'Wide Stance' Larry Craig
> > or serial adulterer Newt Gingrich, who was busy trying to prosecute
> > Pres. Clinton for BJs, while Newt got blown in his car while
> > being married...

Your hypocrisy here is made more clear by your INability to even
face the truth, never mind try to answer for it.

> > > And Ted
> > > Kennedy who left the scene of an accident that involved the death of a
> > > young lady.
>
> > Feel free to see the criminal charges that would support that specific
> > claim. As you gave W a pass because he was not charged, so you
> > MUST give Ted the SAME pass due to the SAME lack of charges.
>
> > Or else you would be a total hypocrite...

Yep, you are now a proven total hypocrite.

> > > And they listen to a nutcase named Ed Schultz on MSNBC that is
> > > filled with the spirit of hate.
>
> > <Massive Loony Projection>
> > -That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed
> > without evidence.-
>
> > > He made me think of John 8:44 which says
> > > "you are of your father the devil".
>
> > Yes, that sums up Hannity, Beck, and Limbaugh quite well.
>
> > > And the senator named Byrd that was a
> > > former member of the KKK.
>

> >http://www.queerty.com/montana-republican-wants-gays-deported-says-kk...
> > p-is-not-so-different-from-other-republicans-20110602/
>
> >http://newsone.com/nation/associatedpress3/john-abarr-kkk-montana-con...

> > Too bad for your claims that the modern KKK is heavily Republican.
>
> > Andre
>
> At least, none of the Republicans in Congress in the past 50 years have
> been former members of the KKK.

-That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without
evidence.-

> The democrats in Congress can NOT make
> that same claim.

<cough> David Duke. <cough> Neither can the ReThuglicans make
such a claim, especially as they NOW have KKK Kandidates, as
I showed.

You are such a willfully ignorant fool.

Andre

Colanth

Jun 20, 2011, 10:40:50 PM6/20/11

No, not like that at all. We don't get our news from Congresspeople.
Stop pretending to be intelligent - you're not.
--
==/==/==/==Police tagline==/==/==Do not cross ==/==/==/==

Colanth

Jun 20, 2011, 10:42:46 PM6/20/11

Since the Dixiecrats admitted that they were really Republicans,
virtually the entire KKK is Republican.
--
"Good teachers are costly. Bad teachers cost more." - Bob Talbert

Jason

Jun 21, 2011, 1:18:55 AM6/21/11
In article <vtivv6plujrrqhdtj...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
<lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

Ed Shultz is hate-filled crazy. He has an evil spirit.

Jason

Jun 21, 2011, 1:20:14 AM6/21/11
In article <uvivv697qsj2t551v...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
<lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

Senator Byrd used the N word in front of the Senate when he was a very old man.

Jason

Jun 21, 2011, 1:20:45 AM6/21/11
In article <r7100712sut0tbj16...@4ax.com>, Colanth
<col...@pern.invalid> wrote:

That is a lie.

Jason

Jun 21, 2011, 1:21:42 AM6/21/11
In article
<44778ce9-232f-4340...@16g2000yqy.googlegroups.com>, Andre
Lieven <andre...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On Jun 20, 5:24=A0pm, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) weaseled:
> > In article
> > <30386f28-dc94-431e-a20d-8213e91d1...@k27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, Andr=
> > Lieven <andrelie...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > > On Jun 20, 2:22=3DA0pm, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) hypocrited:

> Lunch
> wrote in

> m>,

> ed:
> com>=3D
> > > ,
> com

> any

> nsion?
> r by
> at

> 's paid

> eral

> d in
> > > =A0not ?

> it
> > > for me.

> er

> ey

> > > can show
> g.

> hat

> le

> .

> and
> >
> > > Or, like when Republicans elected David Vitter, a serial user of
> > > prostitutes, or gay-denying Senator 'Wide Stance' Larry Craig
> > > or serial adulterer Newt Gingrich, who was busy trying to prosecute
> > > Pres. Clinton for BJs, while Newt got blown in his car while
> > > being married...
>
> Your hypocrisy here is made more clear by your INability to even
> face the truth, never mind try to answer for it.

Duke is not a member of Congress. He was defeated.

Andre Lieven

Jun 21, 2011, 1:22:17 AM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 1:18 am, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) spat empty hate:
> In article <vtivv6plujrrqhdtjt36ta9md2a3ml6...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:15:39 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > <Jason-1906112315390...@66-53-220-187.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com>:

> > >I also like Glenn Beck.
>
> > I am not surprised. He's a hate-filled crazy.
>
> Ed Shultz is hate-filled crazy.

-That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed
without evidence.-

Thank you for further showing that you CANNOT EVER back
up your insane claims. You are great evidence that religion=
mental disease. Keep it up !

> He has an evil spirit.

<Massive Lunatic projection>

Andre

Andre Lieven

Jun 21, 2011, 1:26:50 AM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 1:20 am, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) Big Lied:
> In article <r7100712sut0tbj16flf3a7cqphn6a3...@4ax.com>, Colanth
> >http://www.queerty.com/montana-republican-wants-gays-deported-says-kk...
>
> > >http://newsone.com/nation/associatedpress3/john-abarr-kkk-montana-con...

> > >Too bad for your claims that the modern KKK is heavily Republican.
>
> > Since the Dixiecrats admitted that they were really Republicans,
> > virtually the entire KKK is Republican.
>
> That is a lie.

Prove it. We believe the posted evidence, NOT you and your
factless lies.

Andre

Jason

Jun 21, 2011, 2:35:35 AM6/21/11
In article
<97bc5078-6620-43fc...@u7g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, Andre
Lieven <andre...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On Jun 21, 1:20=A0am, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) Big Lied:

> > In article <r7100712sut0tbj16flf3a7cqphn6a3...@4ax.com>, Colanth
> > <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:

> :

> Lunch
> )
> > wrote in

> om>,

> Andre
> hed:

> .com>,

> .com

> many
> at

> nt,

> deral

> usually

> to the

> ng.

> that

> g to

> ple

> re

> he

> s.
> .

> and

> > >http://www.queerty.com/montana-republican-wants-gays-deported-says-kk...

> ..

> > > Since the Dixiecrats admitted that they were really Republicans,
> > > virtually the entire KKK is Republican.
> >
> > That is a lie.
>
> Prove it. We believe the posted evidence, NOT you and your
> factless lies.
>
> Andre

Provide the name of any member of Congress that is presently a member of
the KKK. Also, prove it.

Colanth

Jun 21, 2011, 12:42:08 PM6/21/11

Read what I said, Jason. "Since the Dixiecrats admitted that they
were really Republicans, virtually the entire KKK is Republican." Not
a single mention of Congress there.
--
"Ecclesiastical establishments tend to great ignorance and corruption,
all of which facilitate the execution of mischievous projects." -

Colanth

Jun 21, 2011, 1:09:31 PM6/21/11

Senator Byrd is an old line Dixiecrat. The difference between
Dixiecrats and Republicans is the spelling.
--
A good pun is its own reword.

Tom McDonald

Jun 21, 2011, 3:47:27 PM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 12:09 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:20:14 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> >In article <uvivv697qsj2t551vlboi3djdo0hv77...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> ><lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
>
> >> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:24:18 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> >> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in <Jason-2006111425080...@66.53.222.32>:

<snip>

> >> You are wrong. Many Southern Democrats who became Republicans with the
> >> Southern Strategy were members of the KKK or their allied, upper class
> >> equivalent citizens councils. The former KKK members who stayed in the
> >> Democratic Party abandoned their racism. The GOP still appeals to
> >> racists.
>
> >Senator Byrd used the N word in front of the Senate when he was a very old man.
>
> Senator Byrd is an old line Dixiecrat.  The difference between
> Dixiecrats and Republicans is the spelling.

Byrd at least changed his position on race and a number of other
issues. I think it takes someone of good character to reject a prior
lifetime of harmful beliefs and actions and become a supporter of
civil rights and reasonable government. Although, of course, he did an
undeniably wonderful job of bringing pork to his state.

Jason

Jun 21, 2011, 4:01:50 PM6/21/11
In article <bdi107t2rpv56n40f...@4ax.com>, Colanth
<col...@pern.invalid> wrote:

Sorry--I thought that we were still discussing the members of Congress
since Senator Byrd (a former member of KKK) is mentioned above.

I re-read the above information and it turns out you are right--you were
not discussing members of Congress. I was wrong.

Regardless, even if virtually the entire KKK is Republican--means nothing.
Their entire agenda is vastly different than the agenda of the Republicans
that are members of Congress. We are on different pages. The members of
the KKK are right wing conservatives. Many republicans are far more
moderate in their beliefs than members of the KKK.

Tom McDonald

Jun 21, 2011, 3:42:54 PM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 12:20 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <r7100712sut0tbj16flf3a7cqphn6a3...@4ax.com>, Colanth

> <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:58:24 -0700 (PDT), Andre Lieven
> > <andrelie...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

<snip>

> > >Too bad for your claims that the modern KKK is heavily Republican.
>
> > Since the Dixiecrats admitted that they were really Republicans,
> > virtually the entire KKK is Republican.
>
> That is a lie.

Only to the extent that KKK and associated right-wing crazies are not
part of traditional political parties. I do know that most of them
would not vote for modern Democrats at the point of a gun.

Jason

Jun 21, 2011, 6:21:00 PM6/21/11
In article
<6bbe6a82-3120-4d35...@22g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>, Tom
McDonald <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 21, 12:09=A0pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:20:14 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> >:
>
> <snip>

> ve

> > >Senator Byrd used the N word in front of the Senate when he was a very o=
> ld man.
> >
> > Senator Byrd is an old line Dixiecrat. =A0The difference between

> > Dixiecrats and Republicans is the spelling.
>
> Byrd at least changed his position on race and a number of other
> issues. I think it takes someone of good character to reject a prior
> lifetime of harmful beliefs and actions and become a supporter of
> civil rights and reasonable government. Although, of course, he did an
> undeniably wonderful job of bringing pork to his state.

Yes, he did. Lots of things in West Virginia are named Byrd--esp. the
bridges and gov't buildings and some major highways.

Free Lunch

Jun 21, 2011, 7:59:22 PM6/21/11
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:20:45 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
<Jason-20061...@66-53-211-101.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>:
After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, there was no place in either party
for racists, but the GOP, after seeing Wallace's regional success, in a
huge about-face that betrayed its entire history pursued the Southern
Strategy. They put out the welcome mat for racists and the GOP has been
the home of racists ever since.

Free Lunch

Jun 21, 2011, 8:02:25 PM6/21/11
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:18:55 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
<Jason-20061...@66-53-211-101.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>:

He hates greed and corruption. He wants the poor, the infirm and the old
to be helped in this society. He says things that are very much like
what Jesus taught. I can see why you hate him.

Colanth

Jun 21, 2011, 9:46:15 PM6/21/11
On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:01:50 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

>Regardless, even if virtually the entire KKK is Republican--means nothing.
>Their entire agenda is vastly different than the agenda of the Republicans
>that are members of Congress.

The Republican members of Congress are, or are controlled by, racists.
The KKK is racist. They're on the same page.

>The members of the KKK are right wing conservatives.

The Republican party REQUIRES that if you want to run as a Republican,
you vote as a right wing conservative.

No difference, except that some Republicans lie about it.
--
"They want the federal government controlling Social Security like
it's some kind of federal program." - George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Don Kresch

Jun 21, 2011, 10:05:31 PM6/21/11
On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:46:15 -0400, Colanth <col...@pern.invalid>
scrawled in blood:

>On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:01:50 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>
>>Regardless, even if virtually the entire KKK is Republican--means nothing.
>>Their entire agenda is vastly different than the agenda of the Republicans
>>that are members of Congress.
>
>The Republican members of Congress are, or are controlled by, racists.
>The KKK is racist. They're on the same page.

Same with democrats. They're all the same.

Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.

Jason

Jun 22, 2011, 4:12:28 AM6/22/11
In article <m6c2079epkm65qrv5...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
<lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:18:55 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> <Jason-20061...@66-53-211-101.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>:
> >In article <vtivv6plujrrqhdtj...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> ><lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:15:39 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> >> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> >> I am not surprised. He's a hate-filled crazy.
> >
> >Ed Shultz is hate-filled crazy. He has an evil spirit.
>
> He hates greed and corruption. He wants the poor, the infirm and the old
> to be helped in this society. He says things that are very much like
> what Jesus taught. I can see why you hate him.

He also hates various conservatives. You should watch his body language
when he starts talking about certain conservatives. You can see the spirit
the hate. It's obvious to me.

Jason

Jun 22, 2011, 4:19:55 AM6/22/11
In article <rvb2075bl68aapdl8...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
<lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

As far as I know, Byrd was the only member of Congress that was a former
member of the KKK and the only senator that has used the N word in a
speech in front of the Senate. He was a democrat.

Colanth

Jun 22, 2011, 1:40:36 PM6/22/11
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:19:55 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

>As far as I know, Byrd was the only member of Congress that was a former
>member of the KKK and the only senator that has used the N word in a
>speech in front of the Senate. He was a democrat.

He was a Dixiecrat. That's another word for 21st century Republican.
--
"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his
creation and is but a reflection of human frailty." - Albert Einstein

Andre Lieven

Jun 22, 2011, 1:56:07 PM6/22/11
On Jun 22, 4:12 am, JT...@notruth.bigot (Jason) was 100% wrong, as
always:
> In article <m6c2079epkm65qrv53p19dttk6s6t4b...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:18:55 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > <Jason-2006112218550...@66-53-211-101.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>:

> > >Ed Shultz is hate-filled crazy. He has an evil spirit.
>
> > He hates greed and corruption. He wants the poor, the infirm and the old
> > to be helped in this society. He says things that are very much like
> > what Jesus taught. I can see why you hate him.
>
> He also hates various conservatives.

Those who enable such ReThuglican greed & corruption. That is a
Good Thing(tm).

> You should watch his body language
> when he starts talking about certain conservatives.

<Laughs> BODY language ? That's ALL you've got ?

In which case, we accept your concession. QED.

> You can see the spirit the hate.

On Hannity, O'Reilly, et al...

> It's obvious to me.

Which, because you ARE the Champ of getting EVERYTHING
wrong, PROVES that Ed is fair and balanced.

Thanks for that concession.

Andre

Free Lunch

Jun 22, 2011, 6:55:19 PM6/22/11
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:19:55 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
<Jason-22061...@66-53-212-94.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>:

>In article <rvb2075bl68aapdl8...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
><lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

>> After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, there was no place in either party
>> for racists, but the GOP, after seeing Wallace's regional success, in a
>> huge about-face that betrayed its entire history pursued the Southern
>> Strategy. They put out the welcome mat for racists and the GOP has been
>> the home of racists ever since.
>

>As far as I know, Byrd was the only member of Congress that was a former
>member of the KKK and the only senator that has used the N word in a
>speech in front of the Senate. He was a democrat.

But he reformed and those Democrats who refused to reform eventually
became Republicans. The Republican Party is now the party of the racists
in the United States. You can try to ignore that fact all you want, but
it will not go away. The GOP made a concerted effort to get racists to
vote for them after 1968 and they succeeded.

Once upon a time, the Republicans were supporters of civil rights and
social reform. They nominated great men like Abraham Lincoln and Teddy
Roosevelt. Now they would not consider either man for the presidency,
because neither one was mean enough.

Jason

Jun 23, 2011, 2:31:53 AM6/23/11
In article <jes4071kiu5i7b2gf...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
<lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:19:55 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> <Jason-22061...@66-53-212-94.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>:
> >In article <rvb2075bl68aapdl8...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> ><lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
>
> >> After the Civil Rights Act of 1964, there was no place in either party
> >> for racists, but the GOP, after seeing Wallace's regional success, in a
> >> huge about-face that betrayed its entire history pursued the Southern
> >> Strategy. They put out the welcome mat for racists and the GOP has been
> >> the home of racists ever since.
> >

> >As far as I know, Byrd was the only member of Congress that was a former
> >member of the KKK and the only senator that has used the N word in a
> >speech in front of the Senate. He was a democrat.
>
> But he reformed and those Democrats who refused to reform eventually
> became Republicans. The Republican Party is now the party of the racists
> in the United States. You can try to ignore that fact all you want, but
> it will not go away. The GOP made a concerted effort to get racists to
> vote for them after 1968 and they succeeded.
>
> Once upon a time, the Republicans were supporters of civil rights and
> social reform. They nominated great men like Abraham Lincoln and Teddy
> Roosevelt. Now they would not consider either man for the presidency,
> because neither one was mean enough.

I believe that Byrd was a racist when he was a young man and was a racist
when he was a old man. He used the N word when he was an old man while
giving a speech in front of the Senate.

You would have to provide some evidence before I would believe any of the
Republicans in Congress are racists.

Tom McDonald

Jun 23, 2011, 7:27:22 AM6/23/11
On Jun 23, 1:31 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <jes4071kiu5i7b2gf06mi804gghg85h...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:19:55 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > <Jason-2206110119550...@66-53-212-94.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>:

> > >As far as I know, Byrd was the only member of Congress that was a former
> > >member of the KKK and the only senator that has used the N word in a
> > >speech in front of the Senate. He was a democrat.
>
> > But he reformed and those Democrats who refused to reform eventually
> > became Republicans. The Republican Party is now the party of the racists
> > in the United States. You can try to ignore that fact all you want, but
> > it will not go away. The GOP made a concerted effort to get racists to
> > vote for them after 1968 and they succeeded.
>
> > Once upon a time, the Republicans were supporters of civil rights and
> > social reform. They nominated great men like Abraham Lincoln and Teddy
> > Roosevelt. Now they would not consider either man for the presidency,
> > because neither one was mean enough.
>
> I believe that Byrd was a racist when he was a young man and was a racist
> when he was a old man. He used the N word when he was an old man while
> giving a speech in front of the Senate.
>
> You would have to provide some evidence before I would believe any of the
> Republicans in Congress are racists.

Google 'Republican' 'Congress' 'Racist'. Then tell us how many hits
you get.

Jason

Jun 23, 2011, 12:26:58 PM6/23/11
In article
<6ff7cfc6-c944-4c0e...@q15g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, Tom
McDonald <kil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 23, 1:31=A0am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <jes4071kiu5i7b2gf06mi804gghg85h...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
> >

> > <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > > On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:19:55 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> > > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

> ty
> n a

> een

> er
> >
> > > But he reformed and those Democrats who refused to reform eventually

> > > became Republicans. The Republican Party is now the party of the racist=

> > > in the United States. You can try to ignore that fact all you want, but
> > > it will not go away. The GOP made a concerted effort to get racists to
> > > vote for them after 1968 and they succeeded.
> >
> > > Once upon a time, the Republicans were supporters of civil rights and
> > > social reform. They nominated great men like Abraham Lincoln and Teddy
> > > Roosevelt. Now they would not consider either man for the presidency,
> > > because neither one was mean enough.
> >
> > I believe that Byrd was a racist when he was a young man and was a racist
> > when he was a old man. He used the N word when he was an old man while
> > giving a speech in front of the Senate.
> >
> > You would have to provide some evidence before I would believe any of the
> > Republicans in Congress are racists.
>
> Google 'Republican' 'Congress' 'Racist'. Then tell us how many hits
> you get.

I got over 7 million hits--sorry--it appears that wrote Democratic instead
of republican.

Results 1 - 10 of about 7,480,000 for Democratic congressman who are racists.

US Democratic Congressman Appearing with Louis Farrakhan March ...
May 23, 2011 ... Democratic US Representative James Clyburn of South
Carolina is standing next to
a racist, anti-Semitic bigot I will await response from ...
thelibertyblog.org/.../us-democratic-congressman-appearing-with-louis-
farrakhan-march-11th/ - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

The Democrat Party's Long and Shameful History of Bigotry and Racism
For instance, you may or may not have heard Democrat Senator Robert Byrd's
outburst of racist bigoted slurs, more specifically the "n-word," on national
gopcapitalist.tripod.com/democratrecord.html - 44k - Cached - Similar pages

Andre Lieven

Jun 23, 2011, 12:56:04 PM6/23/11
On Jun 23, 12:26 pm, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) refused to face the
truth again:
> In article
> <6ff7cfc6-c944-4c0e-84d9-1c56c0590...@q15g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>, Tom
> McDonald <kilt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Jun 23, 1:31am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> > > I believe that Byrd was a racist when he was a young man and was a racist
> > > when he was a old man. He used the N word when he was an old man while
> > > giving a speech in front of the Senate.
>
> > > You would have to provide some evidence before I would believe any of the
> > > Republicans in Congress are racists.
>
> > Google 'Republican' 'Congress' 'Racist'. Then tell us how many hits
> > you get.
>
> I got over 7 million hits--sorry--it appears that wrote Democratic instead
> of republican.
>
> Results 1 - 10 of about 7,480,000 for Democratic congressman who are racists.

Results for republican congress racist:

About 21,500,000 results (0.16 seconds)

21,500,000 BEATS 7,480,000 by almost THREE TO ONE.

Jason, you are SUCH a lying weasel, and so BAD at it.

Andre

Free Lunch

Jun 23, 2011, 6:37:36 PM6/23/11
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:31:53 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
<Jason-22061...@66-53-223-210.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com>:
Your opinion is the opinion of a bigot and a fool. You hate what Jesus
taught. You are proud that you are immoral and ignorant.

Andre Lieven

Jun 23, 2011, 6:54:51 PM6/23/11
On Jun 23, 6:37 pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:31:53 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> <Jason-2206112331540...@66-53-223-210.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com>:
>

> >In article <jes4071kiu5i7b2gf06mi804gghg85h...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch

> ><lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
>
> >> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:19:55 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> >> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in

He also ignores the fact that Byrd repented of his racism, which
is more than JTard can say about his still full bore racism.

-In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member
because
he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision —a jejune and immature
outlook—
seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could
provide an
outlet for my talents and ambitions."[21] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I
know now I
was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a
thousand
times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't
erase what
happened."[9]-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

WERE there racists in the Democratic Party in the 40s ? Yep.
WERE there racists in the Republican Party in the 40s ? Yep.

Where are the racists NOW ? The ReThuglican Party aka
the Tea Party.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20173

Oh, and Birthers were 100% conservative/ReThuglican,
and they were 100% racists...

Andre

Jason

Jun 24, 2011, 2:28:36 AM6/24/11
In article <g0g7075qgrr2j8op7...@4ax.com>, Free Lunch
<lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

You failed to provide any evidence.

Jason

Jun 24, 2011, 2:30:07 AM6/24/11
In article
<58f1f927-fe5a-4027...@a11g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, Andre
Lieven <andre...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On Jun 23, 6:37=A0pm, Free Lunch <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:
> > On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:31:53 -0700, in alt.talk.creationism
> > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
> > <Jason-2206112331540...@66-53-223-210.stkn.mdsg-pacwest.com>:

> rty
> in a
> rn

> been

> mer

> ts

> > >I believe that Byrd was a racist when he was a young man and was a racis=

> > >when he was a old man. He used the N word when he was an old man while
> > >giving a speech in front of the Senate.
> >

> > >You would have to provide some evidence before I would believe any of th=

> > >Republicans in Congress are racists.
> >
> > Your opinion is the opinion of a bigot and a fool. You hate what Jesus
> > taught. You are proud that you are immoral and ignorant.
>
> He also ignores the fact that Byrd repented of his racism, which
> is more than JTard can say about his still full bore racism.
>
> -In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member
> because

> he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision =97a jejune and immature
> outlook=97

> seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could
> provide an
> outlet for my talents and ambitions."[21] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I
> know now I
> was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a
> thousand
> times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't
> erase what
> happened."[9]-
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd
>
> WERE there racists in the Democratic Party in the 40s ? Yep.
> WERE there racists in the Republican Party in the 40s ? Yep.
>
> Where are the racists NOW ? The ReThuglican Party aka
> the Tea Party.
>

> http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=3Dva&aid=3D20173

> Oh, and Birthers were 100% conservative/ReThuglican,
> and they were 100% racists...
>
> Andre

Provide the name of any member of Congress that is a racist and the proof.

RichTravsky

Jun 25, 2011, 12:56:59 PM6/25/11
Jason wrote:
> In article <4DFEA025...@hotmMOVEail.com>, RichTravsky
> <traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:
> > Jason wrote:

> > > <e268aa54-c3e8-45fe-b6f8-2f176c568...@z13g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, Andr=

> > > entitlement pr=

> pension?
> investment,
> > > who are =
> > The former is a drug addict and the latter a racist...
> >
> > Why not also Beck? He's an alcoholic, drug addict too.
>
> I also like Glenn Beck.

This speaks volumes that your news sources are substance abusers.

RichTravsky

Jun 25, 2011, 1:10:59 PM6/25/11
Jason wrote:

> In article <v2uuv61gm7gltldkn...@4ax.com>, Colanth
> <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:

> > On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 23:15:39 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > >
> > So you prefer to get your opinions from drug addicts and alcoholics.
> > That says a lot about you, Jason - not a bit of it any good at all.
>
> Kind of like when Democrats elect people like Rangel (a tax cheater) and
> Weiner (that sends pictures of his weiner to a college student). And Ted

> Kennedy who left the scene of an accident that involved the death of a
> young lady. And they listen to a nutcase named Ed Schultz on MSNBC that is
> filled with the spirit of hate. He made me think of John 8:44 which says
> "you are of your father the devil". And the senator named Byrd that was a
> former member of the KKK.

You mean like Sanford? Livingston? Gingrich? Vitter? Ensign? Watts?
Dole? Linder? Norwood? Collins? Barr? Burton? Hyde? etc?

RichTravsky

Jun 25, 2011, 1:17:55 PM6/25/11
Jason wrote:
> <30386f28-dc94-431e...@k27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, Andre
> Lieven <andre...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>

> > > And the senator named Byrd that was a
> > > former member of the KKK.
> >

> > http://www.queerty.com/montana-republican-wants-gays-deported-says-kkk-naac=

> > p-is-not-so-different-from-other-republicans-20110602/
> >
> > http://newsone.com/nation/associatedpress3/john-abarr-kkk-montana-congress/
> >
> > Too bad for your claims that the modern KKK is heavily Republican.
> >

> > Andre
>
> At least, none of the Republicans in Congress in the past 50 years have
> been former members of the KKK. The democrats in Congress can NOT make
> that same claim.

But they are all whites only preferences - draw your own conclusions.

The latest:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/republican-doctrine-on-suppressing-black-vote-is-key-to-md-case-and-maybe-to-2012/2011/06/17/AGKPaSZH_story.html

In a room last summer, the brain trust behind the only Republican governor
to lead Maryland since Spiro Agnew sat thumbing through a campaign strategy
to suppress turnout among the state�s black voters.

It was a document that could have seemed like a relic, more likely to be
found in a campaign office during the time of Agnew and the 1960s civil
rights movement than during a campaign in 2010 to reelect former governor
Robert L. Ehrlich Jr.

Now, the document in the hands of the Office of the Maryland State Prosecutor.
It constitutes the centerpiece of indictments issued this week that that
accuse one of Ehrlich's most trusted aides, as well as a campaign consultant,
of conspiring to suppress the black vote last year.

For the defense, the document is no less important. The voter suppression
strategy was flatly rejected by those present at the meeting last summer,
according to an attorney for Paul Schurick, Ehrlich's de facto campaign
manager, and the apparent inspiration for the document's namesake, "The
Schurick Doctrine."
The indictments, handed up by a grand jury in Baltimore on Thursday, allege
that the strategy was carried out.

The effort culminated, according to the indictments with Election Night
robo-calls to mostly black neighborhoods in Baltimore and Washington's
eastern Maryland suburbs. The calls told tens of thousands of residents to
"relax" and not worry about voting, because Democrats had already won.

See also

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/md-robo-calls-ehrlich-aide-consultant-accused-of-trying-to-suppress-black-vote/2011/06/16/AGCnv1XH_story.html

And

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36529727/ns/politics-washington_post/

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael S. Steele, under fire
recently from members of his party for what they view as his
shortcomings in management and communication, has also made little
headway in another area: winning over minority voters to the GOP cause.

http://www.voy.com/5306/9/3551.html
In early March 1989, after his legislative victory, Duke
addressed a Populist party convention in Chicago, telling
the audience of neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and skinheads
that he had run for office under the GOP label "because that's
where so many of our people are," adding, "I am a Republican,
but I am and always will be a Populist Republican!" Unbeknownst
to Duke, an opponent tape-recorded his remarks and later offered
the story to the Picayune.

The rise of David Duke By Tyler Bridges

http://www.bartcopnation.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=522
"What Bush did to McCain in the 2000 S. C. primary"
McCains Sanity. Bush Supporters Spread Racist Rumors About McCains
Daughter. Rove Suggests Former POW McCain Committed Treason and
Fathered Child With Black Prostitute. Sampley Called McCain a Coward
and a Traitor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Ravenel,_Jr.
Ravenel is a member of Moultrie Camp, Sons of Confederate Veterans, and is
a supporter of the Confederate flag being flown at the South Carolina
statehouse. He provoked controversy at a rally for the flag in 2000 when he
referred to the NAACP as the "National Association for Retarded People".
Ravenel upset even more people after he apologized to mentally handicapped
people for comparing them to the NAACP. Many called for the Charleston
bridge to be renamed.

Ravenel once said that his fellow white congressional committee members
operated on "black time", which he characterized as meaning "fashionably
late".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A2933-2003Jan2
From the moment he arrived in Washington, Julius Caesar Watts Jr. has been a
political curiosity. Even his late father, Buddy, had trouble figuring out
how his son had wound up a Republican. "A black man voting for the
Republicans," he was often quoted as saying, "makes about as much sense as a
chicken voting for Colonel Sanders."

http://courtingdisaster.blogspot.com/Chapter3.htm
The affinity Bush, and the rest of the Republican Party, have shown over
the past few years for men and groups with an extremist right wing bent
has already started to drive away some of the partys rising minority
stars. Faye Anderson, one of the few black women activists in the
Republican Party, was seen by the GOP as a rising star in the late 90s.
In 1997, the GOP established the New Majority Council with the explicit
goal of incorporating more minorities into the party. Anderson was tapped
to head the Council and the Republican effort to woo blacks and other
minorities. In March, the consistent GOP pandering to extremists finally
overwhelmed her and Anderson left not only the New Majority Council but the
Republican Party altogether. Citing Bushs visit to Bob Jones University
and his unwillingness to take a stance against the Confederate flag in South
Carolina, along with the continued ties of Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott
to the Council of Conservative Citizens, a white supremacist group; Anderson
explained, my switch [from the GOP to independent] comes in the wake of a
pattern of racial blunders that I cannot dismiss as mere mistakes. She
continued, The Republican Party should do some serious spring cleaning
because the stench up under the big tent with the likes of the CCC,
[former Klu Klux Klan leader] David Duke, Confederate flag wavers and Bob
Jones has become intolerable.

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0700tidbits1.htm
Powell Says Republicans Not the 'Black Guy's' Party

WASHINGTON -
U.S. retired Gen. Colin Powell said on Sunday the Republican Party
has failed to adequately represent America's blacks, but he would
consider serving as secretary of state under Republican George W.
Bush if the Texas governor wins the presidency.

Powell, a prominent black Republican whose popularity during the
Gulf War led to calls for him to step up as a presidential candidate
in 1996, has previously indicated he was notinterested in running
for vice president under Bush.

Powell said on Fox News Sunday the Republican Party is dangerously
close to being seen a party for whites, especially because of its
stand against affirmative action.

"It is certainly not seen as the black guy's party ... It has not
done well in the African-American community," Powell said in an
interview taped on Friday.

"I think too often the Republican Party has said we know what's best
for you as opposed to listening to the African-American community,
understanding some of the despair that exists in the African-American
inner city communities," he said.

RichTravsky

Jun 25, 2011, 1:23:07 PM6/25/11
Jason wrote:

> In article <r7100712sut0tbj16...@4ax.com>, Colanth
> <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> >http://www.queerty.com/montana-republican-wants-gays-deported-says-kkk-naacp-is-not-so-different-from-other-republicans-20110602/

> > >http://newsone.com/nation/associatedpress3/john-abarr-kkk-montana-congress/
> > >
> > >Too bad for your claims that the modern KKK is heavily Republican.
> >
> > Since the Dixiecrats admitted that they were really Republicans,
> > virtually the entire KKK is Republican.
>
> That is a lie.

Tea party, republicon, whatever - they ARE conservatives.

RichTravsky

Jun 25, 2011, 1:25:26 PM6/25/11
Jason wrote:

> In article
> <44778ce9-232f-4340...@16g2000yqy.googlegroups.com>, Andre
> Lieven <andre...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
>
> > On Jun 20, 5:24=A0pm, JT...@notruth.racist (Jason) weaseled:
> > > In article
> > > <30386f28-dc94-431e-a20d-8213e91d1...@k27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, Andr=

> > Lunch
> > wrote in
> > m>,

> > ed:
> > com>=3D
> > com

> > any
> > nsion?
> > r by
> > at
> > 's paid

> > eral

> > d in

> > it

> > er

> > ey

> > g.

> > hat

> > le

> > .

> > and

> > Your hypocrisy here is made more clear by your INability to even
> > face the truth, never mind try to answer for it.

> > Yep, you are now a proven total hypocrite.

> > > At least, none of the Republicans in Congress in the past 50 years have
> > > been former members of the KKK.
> >
> > -That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without
> > evidence.-
> >
> > > The democrats in Congress can NOT make
> > > that same claim.
> >
> > <cough> David Duke. <cough> Neither can the ReThuglicans make
> > such a claim, especially as they NOW have KKK Kandidates, as
> > I showed.
> >
> > You are such a willfully ignorant fool.
> >
> > Andre
>
> Duke is not a member of Congress. He was defeated.

He was elected to the Louisiana House.

RichTravsky

Jun 25, 2011, 1:29:27 PM6/25/11

It means quite a bit - it means they appeal to republicons and not dems.

Colanth

Jun 25, 2011, 8:42:28 PM6/25/11
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 10:56:59 -0600, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

>Jason wrote:

It says that Glenn Beck says what Jason wants to hear. That's his
only criterion. He doesn't want to learn, he wants his prejudices
reinforced.
--
A closed mind is a wonderful thing to make fun of.

Colanth

Jun 25, 2011, 8:49:10 PM6/25/11

Jason won't accept that for every Democrat who steals some money, the
Republicans have dozens who do everything Jason is against.
Homosexuality. Marital infidelity. Pedophilia. But that's not what
he wants to believe so, to him, it's not true. He's a child sticking
his fingers in his ears so he can pretend that reality never knocked.
--
“For seventeen hundred years the Christian sect has done nothing but
harm” - Voltaire

Colanth

Jun 25, 2011, 9:18:56 PM6/25/11
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:29:27 -0600, RichTravsky
<traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:

>Jason wrote:
>>
>> In article <bdi107t2rpv56n40f...@4ax.com>, Colanth
>> <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> > Read what I said, Jason. "Since the Dixiecrats admitted that they
>> > were really Republicans, virtually the entire KKK is Republican." Not
>> > a single mention of Congress there.
>>
>> Sorry--I thought that we were still discussing the members of Congress
>> since Senator Byrd (a former member of KKK) is mentioned above.
>>
>> I re-read the above information and it turns out you are right--you were
>> not discussing members of Congress. I was wrong.
>>
>> Regardless, even if virtually the entire KKK is Republican--means nothing.
>
>It means quite a bit - it means they appeal to republicons and not dems.

Follow Jason's argument, though.

J - I can't vote for Democrats because they're racist.
C - Virtually the entire KKK is Republican
J - Regardless, I'll still vote Republican

IOW, Jason's only "argument" - "I don't hear anything that contradicts
my beliefs".
--
"Thirteen governments thus founded on the natural authority of the
people alone, without a pretence of miracle or mystery, and which are

RichTravsky

Jul 5, 2011, 8:38:30 PM7/5/11
Colanth wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:10:59 -0600, RichTravsky
> <traR...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:
> >Jason wrote:

> >> Kind of like when Democrats elect people like Rangel (a tax cheater) and
> >> Weiner (that sends pictures of his weiner to a college student). And Ted
> >> Kennedy who left the scene of an accident that involved the death of a
> >> young lady. And they listen to a nutcase named Ed Schultz on MSNBC that is
> >> filled with the spirit of hate. He made me think of John 8:44 which says
> >> "you are of your father the devil". And the senator named Byrd that was a
> >> former member of the KKK.
> >
> >You mean like Sanford? Livingston? Gingrich? Vitter? Ensign? Watts?
> >Dole? Linder? Norwood? Collins? Barr? Burton? Hyde? etc?
>
> Jason won't accept that for every Democrat who steals some money, the
> Republicans have dozens who do everything Jason is against.
> Homosexuality. Marital infidelity. Pedophilia. But that's not what

All while espousing the righteous road, which also makes them hypocrites.