Archaic Homo slept in sand castles

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

May 8, 2022, 11:50:09 PM5/8/22
GM: >I am interested in human evolution.

DD: Did ancient Homo sleep in sand castles, or underwater like whales, or back floating like sea otters, or in sea caves like super furred sea lions, or in coco palms like coconut crabs or tucked in giant clamshells like little mermaids? Imaginary..

Or,

did they sleep like nearly all real human people today, under rain-shedding sun-shading roofs?

GM: Domeshields appear to have nothing whatsoever to do with why we are different from the other apes..

DD: Non sequitur. No other great hominoids construct anything like them, but do sleep in hand-woven arboreal bowl nests with resulting convergent derived traits not seen in humans, gibbons or monkeys eg. short backs, short legs, quadrupedal ground knucklewalk locomotion. Chromosome inversion => domicile inversion. QED.

Also, iirc, some East African people slept under sea turtle carapaces sometimes.

GM: Maybe a fantasy role-playing game website would be interested.

>G.

DD: Could never compete with The Little Mermaid, me thinks. Thanks though!

DD