Never learn your baby to swim or float!

littor...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2021, 12:48:25 PM11/20/21

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 20, 2021, 4:33:33 PM11/20/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 12:48:25 PM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
> We're not aquatic any more.
>
> https://www.aquatots.com.au/news/article/?id=babies-under-6-months-can-swim

Infants can walk. Babies are born with a stepping reflex. We can use this reflex to promote muscle development, movement and co-ordination. The stepping reflex will diminish around the age of 5 months

littor...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2021, 5:29:10 PM11/20/21
Op zaterdag 20 november 2021 om 22:33:33 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

> > We're not aquatic any more.
> > https://www.aquatots.com.au/news/article/?id=babies-under-6-months-can-swim

> Infants can walk. Babies are born with a stepping reflex.

My little boy, they *call* this "stepping" because we walk,
but have you ever 1 baby seen walking??
It was "swimming", of course.
When will you try to think a little bit?
Do you still believe your Pleistocene ancestors ran after antelopes?

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 20, 2021, 10:13:25 PM11/20/21
Pygmy babies walk at 6 months, per a film documentary I linked to.
I don't know when they learn to swim, backfloat, dive, wade.
If you stop chasing strawmen you would have much more time to research real human evolution.

littor...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2021, 5:18:41 AM11/21/21
Op zondag 21 november 2021 om 04:13:25 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

My little boy, If you stop chasing strawmen, you would have much more time to research real human evolution.

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

Nov 21, 2021, 9:28:02 AM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 5:18:41 AM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
> Op zondag 21 november 2021 om 04:13:25 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:
>
> My little boy, If you stop chasing strawmen, you would have much more time to research real human evolution.

https://www.vrolijkspeelgoed.nl/djeco-baby-pull-trekdier-paard.html

Are you chasing it or it chasing you?

Primum Sapienti

Dec 1, 2021, 12:37:19 AM12/1/21
Fat, including baby fat, is not for floating. Why would it be?

Baby fat differs per ethnicity.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26509351/
Body fat differences by self-reported race/ethnicity in healthy term newborns

https://www.aspph.org/cuny-finds-healthy-newborns-body-fat-varies-by-raceethnicity/
CUNY Finds Healthy Newborns’ Body Fat Varies by Race/Ethnicity

https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/news/2020/03/04/maori-pacific-babies-bigger-leaner-asian-babies-thin-fat.html

Then again

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/07/obesity.preschool.children/index.html
April 7, 2009
It's not baby fat: Among 4-year-olds, nearly 1 in 5 is obese