Photo of Gary Lesley

I Envy JTEM

May 7, 2022, 10:19:44 AM5/7/22

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/683517012143669248/gary-lesley

So forging a link here; a chain linking one
Gary Lesley Leslie RayRay Klondike Bar
Lesley -- you know the one -- but a chain
linking HIM to transdimensional tree stumps.

-- --

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/683517012143669248/

I Envy JTEM

May 7, 2022, 10:21:26 AM5/7/22
I Envy JTEM wrote:
> https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/683517012143669248/gary-lesley
>
> So forging a link here; a chain linking one
> Gary Lesley Leslie RayRay Klondike Bar
> Lesley -- you know the one -- but a chain
> linking HIM to transdimensional tree stumps.

Sorry. wrong group.

Though, maybe I can tie it in with arboreal primates?

-- --

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/683517012143669248/

DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves

May 8, 2022, 11:00:52 PM5/8/22
Not the wrong group. The wrong internet. You are lost again, toto.