O.M.G. That positively brilliant JTEM explained DNA!!!

JTEM is so reasonable

Feb 10, 2024, 6:09:45 PMFeb 10

https://groups.google.com/g/talk.origins/c/EtYnfLTF9fs/m/ck39RnQNCQAJ

I'm so brilliant that I sometimes wish that I
could be me...

The point is, people don't grasp DNA. They look
at modern DNA, they compare it to paleo DNA
and if they don't look exactly alike they stupidly
insist that there is no relation between the two
populations.

Being positively *Brilliant*, I shared two examples
where we know for a fact that the mainstream
model is false. It's refuted. It's gone. Debunked.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/741817533268656128

Primum Sapienti

Feb 20, 2024, 9:06:25 PMFeb 20