Re: Zero CO2 emissions by 2045: California passes multiple bills to kill agriculture and tax revenue

1 view

Snicker

Sep 3, 2022, 12:45:12 AM9/3/22
On 02 Sep 2022, stupid cunt <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> posted some
news:teuedv$m132$1...@news.mixmin.net:

> On Wednesday, August 31, lawmakers passed several climate-related
> bills including a record $54 billion in climate spending:
>
> https://www.alternet.org/2022/09/california-multiple-bills-climate-chan
> ge/

Nobody has ever accused California Democrats of being intelligent.

Stupid many times, never intelligent.

Plants eat CO2. California is lean on water and has a near $50 billion a
year agricultural sector.

Or did. Thanks to Democrats, California is driving that into the ground
as well.

So far California Democrats have driven out many major IT companies,
insurance companies, oil companies, health insurers, service companies,
solar companies, battery companies, automotive part companies, nuclear
generating companies, restaurants, sporting goods stores and families.

All these entities took their tax revenue with them.

Now the Sacramento nutcases are going to deny plants the CO2 they need to
survive. Plants the state depends on to feed the shrinking population of
38 million who live here.

Good thinking Democrats, excellent thinking. Great work.

One-handed clap.

TRAITOR JOE'S BIDEN BALONEY

Sep 3, 2022, 12:49:25 AM9/3/22

On Sat, 3 Sep 2022 04:45:11 -0000 (UTC), Here I was, minding my own business,
and Snicker starts babbling shit like this:
#
Newsom needs to be bent over and dry-docked, in spite of the fact he's got at
least a quart of lube in his hair.

--

Traitor Joe's Biden Baloney (tm)

#