Missing US Consulate employee found dead in Tijuana field

Leroy N. Soetoro

Oct 7, 2020, 8:10:45 PM10/7/20
https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-us-consulate-employee-found-dead-in-
tijuana-field

The body of a missing U.S. Consulate employee has been found in a field by
police south of the Mexican border town of Tijuana, according to a report.

Edgar Flores Santos was an agricultural, crops and animal expert with the
American Consulate in Tijuana, Fox 5 San Diego reported. His body was
found Thursday, a day after he was reported missing.

Details are scarce, but investigators reported Friday that his body showed
signs of trauma and “suspicious injuries,” the station reported.

“We have to wait til the medical examiner’s report comes back,” said Baja
California Attorney General Juan Rodqiguez Hernandez. “It will determine
how he died and what weapon might have been used.”

Assistant Baja California Attorney General Hiram Sanchez said two
individuals who have been arrested on drug distribution charges are being
questioned to see if they had anything to do with the crime, the station
reported.

Santos was a Mexican national working for the consulate.

Local media in Tijuana reported that the victim was driving a vehicle with
diplomatic plates when he disappeared.

“The community of the U.S. Consulate of the United States in Tijuana
deeply laments reports of the death of one of our local employees, a
member of the Agricultural Department involved in the sanitary inspections
of plants and animals with the office in Tijuana,” the U.S. Consulate said
in a statement. “We are awaiting official confirmation, and we’ll continue
working with local authorities investigating the case, out of respect for
the family we will have no further comment.”

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."