food for thought

moosiemoose

Sep 25, 2005, 9:06:42 PM9/25/05
to School Uniforms
A little bit off topic but...I usually surf sinsbox.com once a day and
found this particular confession to be pretty relevant to our
discussion (Its sad and scary to think that aside from thinking about
clothes and uniforms our kids' generation have to thinka bout this!):

"I'm 17 years old. 3 of my brothers are in Iraq. I'm getting ready for
training to join the Marines. Last night, we got the news that one of
my bro died in a bombing. I just want to get over there and start
putting bullets throw those damn fuckers' heads. I don't care about any
godddamn politics. I care about vengeance"

-taken from sinsbox.com