Support education in bangalore

amac

May 17, 2011, 7:58:21 PM5/17/11
to Schoolsforindia
Hello, I am a student in the University of Glasgow, I work closely
with two NGO's in Bangalore that provide shelter and education to the
children of migrant workers. We have recently received the opportunity
to win a £5000 grant which would go directly towards these brilliant
organisations supporting the vital work that they do. All we need to
do to get the grant is to get the most votes! voting is free and only
takes two minutes so please support us, Just go to
http://www.co-operative.coop/join-the-revolution/student-volunteers-abroad-sva
and follow the instructions. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Amy