New Teams and Task Force Formation- Announcement- Jan 2012

Venkatesh Chandrasekaran

Jan 27, 2012, 2:27:33 PM1/27/12
to Schoolsforindia
Friends,

As we step in to the 7th year of operation, we are forming new teams
to support the various activities.

Please find below the details of various support teams and Task Forces
which will enable us to complete the pilot project successfully. The
SPOC is identified and they will form the team and create the plan for
each area. We thank all the volunteers for taking up the
responsibilities to make the project a success.

Infrastructure Team- Ravishankar Natarajan
Sports: Shrinath Sundaram
Administration: Mukundan Krishnan
Training : Vincy Joseph
Global Membership Program: Sudha Kamesh
Legal: Venkatesh Chandrasekaran
Environment Education: Sridhar Lakshmanan
Government Liaison: TBD
Special Children Education: Sudha Kamesh
Quality Certification Program: Guruprasad Sathyanand, Mayank Kinger,
Rohit Kumar
Health and Hygiene: Sridhar Lakshmanan
Vocational Training: TBD
Corporate Engagement, Communication and Branding: Saimohan Sristy,
Prabhjot Singh Rana,

The team for Curriculum design will be finalized shortly.

We are inducting new members to the Board in Feb 2012 and a separate
intimation will be issued on the same.

Ganesh Kumar is taking on the responsibility as the Program Manager
for the Jotuka School Project apart from being the State Coordinator
for Bihar.

The detailed plan for each area will be published within the next one
month. If any of you would like to join any of the above teams please
write to cont...@schoolsforindia.org

Thanks

Venkatesh Chandrasekaran

Founder Trustee

.

Ravi Natarajan

Jan 27, 2012, 10:42:35 PM1/27/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com

Hi all
It's a pleasure to be part of the new task force. Hope to be of benefit in all possible ways

Thanks
Ravi
SFI - Infrastructure team