Update on Bihar- Darbhanga Project

1 view

Venkatesh Chandrasekaran

Oct 17, 2010, 8:03:27 AM10/17/10
to Schoolsforindia
As a follow up to the May visit, we visited the School project site
and discussed on the various activities to be taken up.

01. The village will pass a resolution and move the district
administration for the project
02. The DPR- Detailed project plan need to be submitted to the village
admin and the district admin in English and Hindi,to be completed by
End Nov 2010.
03. The phase wise implementation and the benefits to be detailed in
the plan.
04. The need for including a skill development center, enhancing the
scope of vocational training center is discussed.
05. The Science Center for Bihar will come up and this is the most
exciting development which will look in to key projects across Bihar
relating to Food, Health, Water and other aspects.
06. The land acquisition process will start sometime early next year
after the administration approval.
07. A administrative committee will be set up with representation from
local administration, S4I, MGVP ( Partner organization), the details
and role need to be discussed and we need to get the document ready by
December.
08. Funding roadmap and working with both Govt and Private agencies to
be explored as soon as possible.