Ibrahimbagh - RR Dist - Andhra Pradesh.

N Abid Ali Khan

Dec 18, 2013, 1:53:43 AM12/18/13
to schools...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh Chandru, Sai Mohan
Dear All,

I will do the survey at Ibrahimbagh regarding the estimated needy children to look into the need of setting-up a school here in this week-end and get back to you with the people who are interested in this initiative and the plan of action. You may look the coordinates of this village at https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Ibrahim+Bagh,+Hyderabad,+Andhra+Pradesh&hl=en&ll=17.381378,78.381422&spn=0.002918,0.004823&sll=17.408305,78.464355&sspn=1.493807,2.469177&oq=ibrahim&t=h&hnear=Ibrahim+Bagh,+Hyderabad,+Ranga+Reddy,+Andhra+Pradesh&z=18

As I have expressed in our last AP meet, this village though is near to Hyderabad city (15KM aprox), this village has not looked into some of the basic facilities like Hospital and School and some children travel through shared autos to nearby private schools. Many parents who are working in the nearby Military Troops as workers on daily basis do not encourage their kids for schooling as the facility is not within their reach. Hence, initially let me look into the feasibility for a school.

Also, I will plan to involve the student Volunteers of our college under "Sahaay" program to organize some educational activities after talking to our Dept. Head and Principal after my initial talks.

Thanks.

--
N Abid Ali Khan
Asst. Professor - Dept. of ECE

srinivas reddy

Dec 18, 2013, 2:07:18 AM12/18/13
to schools...@googlegroups.com, abid...@gmail.com
I am part of a trust that help with education and am keen to know more can you send me the details please

Dr ps reddy

Sent from my iPhone