Schools for India- Crowd Sourcing

Venkatesh Chandrasekaran

Feb 10, 2012, 2:00:18 PM2/10/12
to Schoolsforindia
The wheel is ready, mounted and waiting to be moved.

Schools for India is inviting people all over the globe to contribute
in planning,and building quality schools across India.

We have formed teams for Infrastructure, Curriculum,
Sports,Administration,Quality and Training. These teams are working
towards creating processes and designs which can be implemented across
India.

You can join any of these teams and contribute your knowledge,
experience and monitor the implementation.

The power of combined knowledge will make it possible for us to reach
our goal sooner.

All the assets created will be given free for anyone to use, so that
more quality schools can be built across India.

If you are interested please comment below so that we can send you
invites to join these groups.

.

hari prasath u

Feb 10, 2012, 8:45:13 PM2/10/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com

Dear sir,

I am interested to join and contribute. Please include me.

I can contribute to curriculum, infrastructure and administration
Modules.

Please tell me how can i proceed.

Thanks

--

with warm regards,

Hari Prasath U.
(+91 9952028155)

HARI AGRO PRODUCTS
www.hariagroproducts.com

A smile is the curve that makes everything straight. :)

jyothi.ra...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2012, 1:24:06 AM2/11/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
I would love to get involved in the special education group. Thanks!
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Sujata Nath

Feb 11, 2012, 2:06:58 AM2/11/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
i am interested in curriculum and administration.. let me know how to proceed.

stay in touch,

regards,
Sujata Nath Vontimitta

Hari

Feb 11, 2012, 5:09:47 AM2/11/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Yes a well defined concept and hope every one can fit not just in one aspect of schooling but several. This is because of so many factors coming into play regarding smooth running of a school that one needs to pay attention not just to students but teachers as well. It is also not enough to spend money on building infrastructural facilities but also make sure that they are maintained properly. Perhaps we can air our views and contribute our ideas on Friday meetings where ever held. Any experience can be shared as most of them might find a common ground.
Regards,
Hari Rajah

Sent from my iPad

kumar

Feb 11, 2012, 9:42:32 AM2/11/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com, Ashok kumar
Dear Hari

Thanks for your interest and giving your precious time for this project. We are building school in Haryana. This school will be located 100 KM from Delhi in village name Abidpura. Village donated 10 acre land to build this school. We need your help to draft infrastructure outline. We will provide you more details within next week. We are in process of making draft for this school and we definitely need help.

Do you have skype. We can talk over there. Where you are located. I am in Augusta GA.

Thanks again for your help.

Regard
Kumar
--
Thank you

Kumar
PH : 706-726-1126 ( Cell)

kumar

kumar

Anguraj

Feb 12, 2012, 12:09:55 AM2/12/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
count me in

> --

Regards,
Angu

http://anguraj-arumugam.blogspot.com/

Ankur Agarwal

Feb 12, 2012, 1:20:23 AM2/12/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kumar

I would like to like to explore the possibility of getting involved.

I have been on the S4I list for some time now, but my involvement has never been beyond reading some updates.

Very interested in primary rural education in India and am involved with one such school in UP - but would like to know more from you before making any promises as committing time is a challenge for me at this stage (I am running a couple of startups).

ps. If there is any meeting happening on this in Delhi/NCR, I would love to attend.

Regards
Ankur

Advait Renewable Energy Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Level 2, Elegance, Mathura Road, Jasola, New Delhi 110025, India

hari rajah

Feb 12, 2012, 4:07:33 AM2/12/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Iam based in Chennai and a freind of Mr.Venkatesh Chandrasekhar. Iam
also the Managing Trustee of the H.D.Rajah Educational Trust (A
charity Trust) that runs a school in a village called Elathur near
Tenkasi about 160 Km from Madurai in South India. I shall give details
of skype in my next mail. My son is at Houston,Tx.You can also visit
our website, hdredutrust.org. Thanks.
Regards,
Hari Rajah.

Ravi Natarajan

Feb 13, 2012, 1:23:00 PM2/13/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Thanks to all who have shown interest in joining the group and thanks
to the existing contributors & members. We will touch base with all of
interested people soon and come up with more detailed discussion.

Thanks
Ravi
Infrastructure team - Schools for India
Mobile: 91-875 444 5164

Vikas Mudgil

Feb 15, 2012, 7:48:09 AM2/15/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am willing  to involve myself in Infrastructure,Administration and Curriculum group.

Warm Regards,

Vikas Mudgil
+919718387889

Ravindra Gore

Feb 15, 2012, 11:15:28 AM2/15/12
to schools...@googlegroups.com
am thinking of working for u, full time at no cost except out of pocket expenses.
let me know ur interest.

rpg