Bihar Project Update

1 view

Venkatesh Chandrasekaran

Jul 2, 2011, 7:08:23 PM7/2/11
to Schoolsforindia
S4I team met up with Mr Anjani Kumar Singh IAS, Principal Secretary,
Misnistry of HRD, Govt of Bihar on Friday, 1st July 2011. We gave a
presentation on the proposed project in Jotuka village. He was very
impressed with the project and asked us to send the proposal for land
allocation for approval by the cabinet. We will submit the proposal in
the next few days. The S4I team consisted of Venkatesh Chandrasekaran,
Prabhjot Singh Rana, Narayanjee from MGVP, Joginder from Jotuka
village-The community champion.

Ravindra Gore

Jul 4, 2011, 1:07:40 AM7/4/11
to schools...@googlegroups.com, gogate...@yahoo.in, A r Sulakhe
wish u all good luck in this national cause.