Stay Human "flash" performance, 3/14

Maggie McClellan

Mar 6, 2018, 11:45:03 AM3/6/18
to schoolofhonk-community
https://goo.gl/forms/rO0EpxgnbOmj2c2h1

As posted on FB, because I'm at work and dont have time to rewrite!:

Jon Batiste, of Stay Human (and other) fame, will be playing at The Sinclair in Cambridge on 3/14, a Wednesday night coming up! If we have a good instrumental balance, I'd like to organize a pick-up/flash performance of Stay Human outside of The Sinclair, timing to be determined based off of who is available when. Note that he is playing two separate shows at the venue that night.

Interested? Chime in using the link above! I'll be communicating about this event by emailing those who have signed up, so sign up! And please spread the word!