Hire a few musicians for Bailey's graduation

Michelle Isonfire

Jun 3, 2016, 9:50:15 AM6/3/16
to schoolofhonk-community
Good Morning!

Bailey is graduating from the Bromfield Highschool in Harvard, MA on June 10th and I'll be hosting a little reception for her. I contacted her old Honk! band however they are going through leadership changes. The reception is at 7 Elm St., Harvard (Town), MA. The Harvard Unitarian Fellowship Building.

I am hosting in the common room so I am limited on space. I am hoping a few might be interested in playing for an hour? I have the space from 8:00 to 10:00. Ideally, I'd like for Bailey to play along as the folks attending have never seen Bailey play and I know it would be very memorable for her.

Please contact me with your rate and if you could contact each other first as I'm not musically inclined to coordinate a small group.

Details:
Bailey does not know it would be a surprise
She plays the saxophone and a few others
June 10th
8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
munchies and cake
7 Elm St. Town of Harvard, MA
about 30 minutes away from Cambridge
if you want to take train into Ayer I can arrange transport to and from train depot.
13124742_898453740025_7614251303323026362_n.jpg