Interested in joining a woman/non-binary superband at Boycott's September 22nd show at Aeronaut?

shaunalynn duffy

Sep 17, 2018, 7:10:21 AM9/17/18
to School of HONK Community List

Hello fellow non-binary and women bandmates!

In a reprise of a similar convergence that came together during a Boycott show last year, we are programming an all women/nb line-up for Boycott's September 22nd Aeronaut show. If you are interested in being a part of a super-band we're putting together as our last act, please let us know by filling out this quick google form by Friday September 21!!!

The evening's bill will include:

+ 6:30-8:15pm — Boycott, as per usual

+ 8:30-9:15pm — You're Not Listening, a new band on the scene from Hartford, CT

+ 9:30-10:30pm — A superband convergence of women and nb folks ending the evening with a set of tunes taken from the common brass canon as well as easy-to-learn jams from the repertoires of our other bands

As a note: We will not be able to invite everyone who signs up to play, but we are going to invite as many people as we can while taking into account Aeronaut's capacity limits, the need to have a somewhat balanced band by section, and then first inviting people who did *not* get to play with us during the last convergence. We will confirm the band and share out a set list by Monday September 24!

We're really excited about sharing the stage with You're Not Listening—and maybe also with you!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and excited to play with you soon!

warmly,

-shaunalynn

shaunalynn duffy

Sep 17, 2018, 7:21:18 AM9/17/18
to School of HONK Community List
And, as I always do with these emails, the date in the subject line is incorrect.

The date of the actual show is FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28!

Thank you for your patience  =)