Do you work downtown? Want to make music during your lunch break?

Jeff Gang

Jun 28, 2017, 10:55:07 AM6/28/17
to schoolofhonk-community

POLL: Can you join a short, midday music session in the Seaport this week? Vote here: https://doodle.com/poll/c4vrnbnx7wfpvykm

and some FAQ:
Anyone can come. We'll play some tunes from the School of honk repertoire.
Meet near the Barking Crab, but just on the other side of the underpass -- in sight of the Children's Museum
Yes, it really is just 30 minutes to respect people's lunch breaks.
We'll do this if we end up with at least 5 people and the right mix of instruments
I'll confirm a time late tonight (Wednesday), so please vote ASAP!

-Jeff

P.S. Not sure if this thing still works, but figured I'd share here. These are also always shared on the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/schoolofhonk/

Jeff Gang

Jul 3, 2017, 10:44:45 AM7/3/17
to schoolofhonk-community
Update: this coming week, we're shooting for Thursday or Friday. New poll here: https://doodle.com/poll/bn82ir6bzmsmv2vu

Jeff Gang

Jul 10, 2017, 10:19:59 AM7/10/17
to schoolofhonk-community
Hey, we're trying again this week! Details are all still the same. Vote here if you can come: https://doodle.com/poll/28z9wmyti8zyagx9

 I'll announce here and on Facebook if/when we choose a time. (And sorry not to announce last week that we cancelled.)

🎷🎺
Jeff

Jeff Gang

Jul 10, 2017, 11:16:30 PM7/10/17
to schoolofhonk-community
Update: we've chosen Friday 7/14 at 1pm. Anyone is welcome. Bring your instrument!

Meet near the Barking Crab, but just on the other side of the underpass -- in sight of the Children's Museum