Quiet Instrument Jam, Thursday 6/21 at 6:30

Jeff Gang

Jun 18, 2018, 10:03:48 AM6/18/18
to schoolofhonk-community
Hi all - a reminder that this THURSDAY 6/21 at 6:30pm is our QUIET INSTRUMENT JAM on the Cambridge Common.

Details: We'll play some School of HONK tunes, but more quietly than normal, and with some fun creative changes. All saxes, clarinets, flutes, melodicas, euphoniums, and other quiet instruments welcome. We invite people from other sections—who usually play loud instruments—to join us on quiet instruments as well (but please bring your own quiet instrument).

Contact me with any questions. :D

Thanks!
Jeff