Informal SoH gig this Thursday, May 10 at 6pm, parade from Aeronaut to Winter Hill in Somerville

shaunalynn duffy

May 6, 2018, 7:02:57 PM5/6/18
to School of HONK Community List
Hello lovely people of School of HONK!

Thank you to everyone for a wonderful dance party today! So much fun, and so much dancing!

Short story: Fill out this form if you'd like to join us for a parade this Thursday, May 10, meeting at 5:45pm, leaving at 6pm from Aeronaut Brewery (14 Tyler St, Somerville) ending at Winter Hill Brewing Company (328 Broadway, Somerville)

Longer story: Some of you may have heard that Aeronaut is doing a Porchfest themed beer release in collaboration with Winter Hill Brewing Company, and they are donating the proceeds to School of HONK! You can read more about the release—and make your own purchases—here! To kick off the event, the two breweries are hosting a parade from Aeronaut to Winter Hill Brewing on Thursday at 6pm and have invited us to play along the way! If you would like to join and play with us, please fill out this google form so we know who will be there on what instruments!

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see you there!

warmly,
-s