Unofficial gig: Inman Square Holiday Stroll, Thu 12/12, 6pm call time

Jeff Gang

Nov 26, 2019, 10:22:45 AM11/26/19
to schoolofhonk-community
Hello!

I'm organizing an "unofficial" School of Honk gig on Thursday, 12/12 as part of the Inman Square Holiday Stroll. We'll play from 6:30pm to 7:30pm, call time 6pm. Location TBD.

Get more details and sign up to be in the loop here:

Details:
Location TBD, but definitely in Inman Square Cambridge
Call time will likely be 6:00pm. I don't know if we'll have a place to leave instrument cases, but I'm working on it.
We'll probably have a short parade followed by a short stationary set
Set list: standard SoH songs, please make requests below if you have any
No dance section unless we get exceptionally large turnout
Dress: warm clothes, polka dots
Bring: flashy lights, string lights, etc

Thanks!
Jeff