Invitation to perform Sat Sept 24 from 11 to 1 pm

gatocr...@hotmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 12:23:33 PM9/23/16
to schoolofhonk-community
Hello friends,

Sorry for last minute notice. Here's the deal: This Sat Sept 24 from 11 to 1 a small group of us will be performing at the Roslindale Farmers Market in Adams Park located at the entrance of Roslindale Village. We will be playing under a tent & will have a sound system (one central mike for solos). So far we have a sousaphone, bass drum, snare drum, two 'bones & of course the trusty brass clarinet. We clearly could use either trumpets or reeds. Some of us will be driving back to the CCAC to participate in the Port Pride event at 3 pm so there is no conflict with that. And if this is any incentive this is a paying gig. So, if you're comfortable playing SoH repertoire please email me & I will send you the plan for the gig or just show up at 10:30 am & I'll update you.

Carlos