Unofficial Gig: Prospect Hill Block Party Saturday 9/16 5:45 PM

David Wedaman

Sep 7, 2017, 1:22:52 PM9/7/17
to schoolofhon...@googlegroups.com

Unofficial Gig: Prospect Hill Block Party
Saturday 9/16 5:45 PM

SoH friends, you are invited to join us at an unofficial SoH gig:

Prospect Hill Block Party
Date: Saturday 9/16
Call time: 5:45pm
Set time: 6:00pm
Duration: 50 minutes
Location: Prospect Hill Park: Greenville at Munroe St, Somerville
Songs: Classic School of Honk Playlist
Musical lead(s): TBD

Sign-up in the google doc here:
https://docs.google.com/…/1M-qcMy1oexPck_WGy40yfbQbiG…/edit…

Questions to me!

More deets:

- We'll be leading a parade of bikes and folks up and down Munroe St between Prospect Hill Ave and Bigelow St
- We're invited to store cases in the right side garage at end of driveway at 41-43 Monroe St
- It was BEAUTIFUL last year: pretty view of Somerville and Boston as the sun set
- Food available if you come earlier (grills close at 6pm)

--

Dr. David Wedaman

Organizational Development Consultant &
Immunity to Change Coach