Web 2.0 in the Classroom Skypecast December 5, 2006

harg...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2006, 10:11:23 AM12/5/06
to School 2.0
In keeping with this article, we've got some great WOW2 skypecasts
planned for you:

December 5 - The Power of Web 2 in education

Sharon Peters, Jennifer Wagner, Cheryl Oakes, and Vicki Davis

Focus:

How Web 2 is transforming the educational experience in classrooms /
schools. The tools that teachers and administrators should investigate.

We will talk about What Web 2 "is" to us as classroom educators. We
will talk about our response to the article. Then, we'll share our
views of Web 2 as seen as the recent conferences we've attended. We'll
discuss collaborative Web 2 projects and then give an update on the
flatclassroom project that is receiving a lot of press. Finally, we
will conclude with "Wham Bam Web 2.0" and go through as many Web 2
sites as we can share in the latter portion of the show.

This is LIVE tomorrow night at 9 PM EST and will stream live on
worldbridges channel 1 (at the edtechtalksite. Now, to really enjoy it
- go to edtechtalk and enter the chat room. We'll also have a
skypecast, but you'll have to search for that when it is time to start,
just search for women of web 2. (If you're having trouble, meebo me in
the post below.)