democrat Oakland teachers refuse to return to school, despite getting COVID vaccine priority

Leroy N. Soetoro

Apr 24, 2021, 2:48:43 PM4/24/21
https://www.foxnews.com/us/oakland-teachers-refuse-to-return-to-school-
despite-getting-covid-vaccine-priority

Public school teachers in Oakland, Calif., have opted not to return to the
classroom until the mandatory start date in mid-April, despite priority
vaccinations and cash incentives.

School officials on Thursday, were forced to cancel their previously
scheduled reopening dates next week at six elementary schools and 10
preschools, reported the San Francisco Chronicle.

SAN FRANCISCO SCHOOL BOARD STRIPS VP’S TITLE AFTER ANTI-ASIAN TWEETS
SURFACE

After seven months of distance learning, some students were supposed to be
able to head back to in-person teaching on Tuesday, as agreed to by the
district and unions.

But due to a lack of teachers willing to come back before April 14, high
needs pupils, including homeless, foster and special needs students, will
not be able to get into classrooms ahead of time, the newspaper reported.

"At this time, we simply do not have enough staff who opted in for in-
person instruction to open our classrooms to K-2 and priority students on
Tuesday," a Cleveland Elementary School official said in a letter to
parents. "Although this is disappointing news, please know that we are
working hard to make sure we find every way possible to serve our students
safely."

SF SCHOOL BOARD TAKES COMMUNITY TEMPERATURE AFTER ANTI-ASIAN AMERICAN
TWEETS BY PANEL'S VP SURFACE

Oakland parents frustrated with the district and union’s inability to
force teachers to return for in-person teaching on Tuesday have called the
situation "laughable."

Fox News could not immediately reach Oakland School Board Director Shanthi
Gonzales for comment, but she described the lack of teacher volunteers as
"disappointing" Friday.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Parents are very frustrated and in particular children who’ve experienced
isolation, depression, all of those things," she told the Chronicle. "It’s
disappointing, and I’m very sympathetic to the families. I wish more
teachers were volunteering."

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.