Inclusive farm school garden

Water Way

Nov 17, 2020, 8:03:43 AM11/17/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Could you share plans, landscape sketches or photos of inspiration as we dream and develop our planned accessible farm school area.  As a farm with education, we have a need to develop farm land and work to all ages of students and visitors with special needs, elderly, vision impaired, school groups (and many more with special abilities) to share in the farm activities. We would love to hear what works, what doesn't as we work with focus groups to start this project.  Thank you. - Candace at Barrington Farm School.