Bilingual crop signs

farmto...@slcww.org

Apr 2, 2021, 12:53:46 PM4/2/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi all,

Happy Friday. My colleagues and I are reaching out to see if anyone has any crop sign templates we can use in the garden beds before we spend time we don't have creating our own. Appreciate your help and this forum!

Thanks,
Rey

Rick Sherman

Apr 2, 2021, 1:01:46 PM4/2/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network
check out www.bit.ly/orh4s.    on each item there's an "item identifier" - it's designed to be put together front and back with spanish/english for row crops or garden areas, and also on the salad bar when you're doing school garden food.  The QR code directs (mainly parents) back to the Oregon specific ORH4S site, but if you email me, I can send the template and you can adapt as you wish if you wanna use them.