Game camera setup for live view of garden

Bonnie Martin

Sep 21, 2020, 2:32:46 PM9/21/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Looking for any experience anyone has with setting up a camera in a school garden to give teachers ability to check on the garden with kids who are learning virtually.  anyone done this before and knows what types of features and setup  are needed?  I don't think the school wifi signal is strong enough out there to have the camera hook into it.

Thx
Bonnie Martin
Smart-Sprout.com

Karyn Novakowski

Sep 21, 2020, 8:34:18 PM9/21/20
to Bonnie Martin, School Garden Support Organization Network
I don’t have an answer but I love this question and want to do something like this for our indoor grow racks.

Karyn

---

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "School Garden Support Organization Network" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/school-garden-network/562af179-59a2-4474-96cf-088ddfe04037n%40googlegroups.com.

Mindysue Swanson

Sep 21, 2020, 8:38:00 PM9/21/20
to Karyn Novakowski, Bonnie Martin, School Garden Support Organization Network
I imagine you could do the live cams like they do in nature setups....it is a great idea ;)

Dig Down Deep Garden Educators
Mindy Swanson