New garden book & Spanish translations

Katherine Pryor

May 6, 2021, 6:03:11 PM5/6/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi all,
I hope this is okay to post here--this group has been wonderfully supportive of my work & I wanted to let you know I have a new board book coming out.

The illustrator & I will be doing a kid-friendly virtual launch party June 1 & I want to welcome any students who might enjoy attending. Full details & a registration link are below.

There's also information about the Spanish translations of Sylvia's Spinach & Zora's Zucchini, which has been a bit of a dream come true.

Shameless self-promotion over! Thanks for reading & for all you're doing to support kids in these hard times. You inspire me daily.

Best,
Katherine Pryor

Connect with me on Twitter & Instagram: @readyourgreens.

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
"Hello, Garden!" Now Available!
In Bookstores Now!

My first board book, Hello, Garden!, is out now!

"Hello, Garden!" follows a family as they spend a day enjoying the sights, sounds, and tastes of their backyard garden. When I wrote the book, I never imagined this was how so many us would spend the last year, but that's exactly what we did. I hope it helps the kids & parents in your life find beauty in the wonders right outside our doors.

You're Invited!

Virtual Book Launch: June 1 at 6pm

Click here to register

The fabulous Brick & Mortar Books is hosting me & illustrator Rose Soini for a kid-friendly Zoom launch party. We promise to make it fun & keep it short. If there's one good thing about launching a book during a pandemic, it's that anyone can attend.

More Good News!

Sylvia's Spinach & Zora's Zucchini now available in Spanish

Las Espinacas de SylviaLas Calabacitas de Zora are now available in paperback & audiobook!

Thank you for everything you do to support kids, health & tired parents during these strange times.
Happy reading!

Order Now:
Amazon
or
Indiebound

KEEP IN TOUCH

Share this email
Follow on Twitter
Connect on Facebook

Copyright © *2021* *Katherine Pryor*, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

This email was sent to buzz.h...@bamco.com
Katherine Pryor · Raye Street · Seattle, WA 98199 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp