New Resource for Teachers from the Center for Ecoliteracy

Cindy Hu

May 10, 2024, 4:50:13 PMMay 10
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi Everyone,

I’m excited to share a new resource from the Center for Ecoliteracy.

Eating Learning Growing: A Delicious Guide to Culturally Relevant Farm to School Education offers educators a framework, activities, and reflections to enhance farm to school lessons to make them more culturally relevant and celebrate fruits and vegetables. Watch our Instagram Reel to learn more and visit ecoliteracy.org/elg to download for free.

Please promote this free resource to your network! Include the above content in your next newsletter or share our Reel on Instagram. Thank you for helping us spread the word about this new free resource.

Happy Friday,
Cindy