Fwd: What will the next 4 years look like for school food?

Whitney Cohen

Jan 12, 2021, 8:09:44 PM1/12/21
to SGSO Network
Hi SGSO crew,

I thought this event focused on school food policy might be of interest to folks.

Warmly,
Whitney

Begin forwarded message:

From: FoodCorps <in...@foodcorps.org>
Subject: What will the next 4 years look like for school food?
Date: January 12, 2021 at 10:00:46 AM PST

Photos of the four Town Hall panelists

Join us for a Virtual Town Hall!

As we continue to process the events of last week, we keep a hopeful eye toward the future — continuing to work in service of the world we envision for our children. The next four years will be crucial for moving toward that vision, and we see school food policy as central to that work.

School food policy has the power to shape real, lasting change across the political sphere, impacting education, climate change, rural economies, and racial justice, to name a few. Join us as we look ahead to the next four years of school nutrition policy, and bring your ideas, comments, and questions for the panelists.

What: Virtual Town Hall: A Shared Vision for School Food Policy
When: Tuesday, January 26 at 2 p.m. ET
Where: Your computer
Panelists:

  • Krystal Oriadha, National Farm to School Network
  • Noah Cohen-Cline, The Rockefeller Foundation
  • Amanda Venezia, SNS Dining Services Director, Londonderry School District, New Hampshire
  • Moderated by Kumar Chandran, FoodCorps
RSVP on Facebook »
FoodCorps is a non-partisan, non-profit organization. FoodCorps staff and FoodCorps AmeriCorps members may not participate in any partisan or seemingly partisan activities during work time charged to a Corporation for National and Community Service funded grant or while earning AmeriCorps service hours. No federal funds were used to prepare or distribute these advocacy actions.
Facebook
Twitter
Link
LinkedIn
Website
Copyright © 2021 FoodCorps, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
FoodCorps
1140 SE 7th Ave Ste 110
Portland, OR  97214-4161

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.