Newsletter Database

Sam Ullery (OSSE)

Feb 18, 2021, 12:58:01 PM2/18/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi All,
I'm interested in knowing what information is shared through SGSO newsletters, and how it's shared. I've created a little spreadsheet here:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jL_dPGNctbqzv02ZFyaiO2GeNIW8HqmHZfF3QxFtyNU/edit?usp=sharing

If you have a few moments, please consider adding your newsletter to this list. Maybe it will be helpful to others to see what's out there and we can learn from eachother. If there's additional information that you'd like to know, just add it to the spreadsheet!

I'm hoping to use this to get new ideas about formatting, and also find new content for my newsletter.

Sam