Suppliers for Seed Starting?

Henriksen, Rebekka

Mar 18, 2021, 8:28:53 AM3/18/21
to SGSO Network
Hi everyone, I am wondering, particularly members from New York state, if you have any preferred vendors for seed starting supplies (mostly I am thinking flats, 4 inch pots, potting soil/germination mix etc) and other garden-based learning supplies that your school districts order from?  The district I work for is expanding our garden program (yay!) but I am used to buying supplies from small grants/donations through school PTO and not the district business office purchasing supplies for 1,300 students through big vendors. Thanks for any leads!

Rebekka Henriksen
Farm to School Grant Facilitator
Zoller School Garden Coordinator/Educator
Schenectady City School District

Rebekka Henriksen
Farm to School Grant Facilitator
Schenectady City School District