For those in DC/MD/VA: Help build the FIRST Regional School Garden Summit!

Tara McNerney

Apr 9, 2021, 10:48:59 AM4/9/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network

Hello educators, school garden support organizations, and all those invested in building the school garden movement in our region!

The United States Botanic Garden, the Office of the State Superintendent of Education, and City Blossoms are planning a unique Regional School Garden Summit that will bring together organizations and educators on the topics of garden, food, agriculture, and nature-based education. The goal is to convene those who are regionally located and working in the field in order to share knowledge, resources, and attend trainings. We hope to hold the summit in-person in 2022 in or around Washington, DC.

If this sounds of interest to you, please help us design a summit that will meet your needs and fill out THIS SURVEY by Wednesday, April 21st.

 Thank you!

Tara McNerney

Executive Director

City Blossoms