Digging Deeper Webinar: The Garden as a Catalyst for Interdisciplinary and PBL

Lindsay Lancaster

May 12, 2020, 11:46:04 AM5/12/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Greetings,

I just wanted to invite everyone to our final FREE virtual workshop in Healthy Foods for Healthy Kids' series: "Digging Deeper: The Garden as a Catalyst for Interdisciplinary and Project-Based Learning" on Thursday May 14 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time. A phenomenal panel of educators will inspire you with creative ways to incorporate a school vegetable garden into your curriculum. Come learn how educators have used the school garden as a catalyst for both interdisciplinary and project-based learning. This workshop will inspire plenty of “Food for Thought.”  It will be an interactive session with plenty of time for questions. Registration will be open until 5:00 PM Eastern Time on Thursday May 14 or until the workshop is full.
Register for the workshop Here
Check out our panelist bios HERE

Many thanks to National Geographic for supporting this workshop series!

Best,
Lindsay

Tasha Gomes

May 12, 2020, 2:51:29 PM5/12/20
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Is this workshop available to general public? Wondering if I can share with teachers in our network.