Michael Wheeler

Mar 2, 2021, 12:55:33 PM3/2/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hello-

I'm a member of the Self Esteem Project, a new 501 c3 organization that uses the power of research and edutainment (animation) to help kids build their self esteem in the face of societal challenges.  Our first such project is that of indirectly impacting childhood obesity and food insecurity by creating an Animation show (9-180 second episodes)  based on kids creating an urban garden/farm.  We're slated to introduce the show Pilot in Grand Rapids, Michigan in June '21, targeting kids of color and families who live in food insecure environments.

Our partners include Hollywood talent, Pediatrician, Phd Nutrition Science professors, etc.  We seek to partner with others who can provide input on the day in the life of a child in an urban garden, etc.  Could you reach out to me if you would like to learn more about our initiative?  Thanks much in advance.

Mike