Elementary Garden Educator Needed (2 schools) - San Francisco

Rachel Pringle

May 20, 2024, 2:00:17 PMMay 20
to School Garden Support Organization Network

This is from someone who reached out to Green Schoolyards America:

We are looking for a new schoolyard instructor for our son’s elementary school here in Russian Hill, San Francisco, CA. He attends Yick Wo Elementary. Our current instructor is also a parent, who has recently returned to full-time work and is not available for new year. The PTO raises money for a stipend for the position.

Another school nearby is also looking for an instructor and is open to sharing with Yick Wo to make a more full-time position.

I am wondering if you have any leads for us. Attached is the description.

Cheers

Yick Wo Elementary - Garden Teacher Job Description - Google Docs.pdf