Free Resource for Educators - Climate Smart Farms Lessons

Cindy Hu

May 22, 2024, 3:38:05 PMMay 22
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi Educators,

We’re excited to share another new resource from the Center for Ecoliteracy. Did you know that California produces nearly half of our nation’s fruits and vegetables?

Engage students in learning about food and climate change with California’s Climate-Smart Farms, our latest free resource for educators. These activities engage middle school students in questioning and observing climate-related phenomena. Then, through case studies, students will discover California farmers across the state who are working with people, places, and food to nurture more resilient and sustainable ways of living.

Please promote this free resource to your network! Include the above content in your next newsletter or share our post on Instagram. Thank you for helping us spread the word about this new free resource.

All the best,
Cindy