Sunday Harrison

Jun 10, 2016, 3:21:19 PM6/10/16
to National School Garden Network
Hi there, I run a Toronto organization that partners with a cluster of schools to support garden-based learning. Please add me to the forum, and if anyone has other Canadian or Ontario contacts on this list please let me know. We have a still-small campaign called Imagine a Garden in Every School, which annually celebrates School Garden Day the third Friday in May. This past May we had 47 schools participate across the province.

Illene Pevec

Jun 11, 2016, 5:37:56 PM6/11/16
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
I am assuming that Sunday in Toronto knows about Evergreen also based in Toronto and their focus on school ground greening with many resources to help that happen nationally.
Illène
(also a Canadian)

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Sunday Harrison <sunday.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there, I run a Toronto organization that partners with a cluster of schools to support garden-based learning. Please add me to the forum, and if anyone has other Canadian or Ontario contacts on this list please let me know. We have a still-small campaign called Imagine a Garden in Every School, which annually celebrates School Garden Day the third Friday in May. This past May we had 47 schools participate across the province.

---

Illène Pevec, PhD
Fat City Farmers Program Director

Growing a Life: Teen Gardeners Harvest Food, Health and Joy
 will be published by New Village Press in 2016

"Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. Begin it now! "
Goethe

Sunday Harrison