Within our Reach Q & A, March 5

瀏覽次數:26 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Bruce Ferguson

未讀,
2021年2月14日 中午12:20:322021/2/14
收件者:School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi all,
I'm sharing an invitation from the U of Michigan Sustainable Food Systems Initiative to a Q&A about Al Alcance de la Mano / Within our Reach, a film documenting our work with Chiapanecan teachers using garden and food system education to bridge the gap between school and community. You can check out the film any time at https://vimeo.com/341698795.
- Bruce Ferguson

"We are excited to announce we will be partnering with
The Michigan Theater

 to host a film screening and live Q&A with the Executive Producers of Al Alcance de la Mano,
Helda Morales
 and Bruce Ferguson, on March 5th at 5 pm! You can register and find out more about the event on our website here: https://sites.lsa.umich.edu/sustainablefoodsystems/2021/02/03/film-screening-and-q-a-with-executive-producers-of-alcance-de-la-mano/?fbclid=IwAR29KRfIodYZW8LjiAwPKzk3LeY3B15oYUu8xVcg8akhM5mRjRtrT4B5zRE"
AAM Michigan Theatre UMSFSI screening Mar 21.png

Nathan Larson

未讀,
2021年3月5日 上午11:32:392021/3/5
收件者:Bruce Ferguson、School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi Bruce,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful and inspiring film with us! Thanks also for this invitation--I'm looking forward to attending the live Q&A event this evening.

Abrazo,
Nathan

--
READ BEFORE REPLYING:
You can reply to the whole Google Group, just the sender, or both. When replying to this message make sure to check your recipient address line to confirm you are responding to who you want to be responding to.

Angelica Gastelum

未讀,
2021年3月8日 下午3:06:402021/3/8
收件者:School Garden Support Organization Network
If I may share this wonderful documentary about a movement of women who desire change in their lives and in their communities.  This inspiring movie about the Kitchenistas of National City, California will stir some emotions and hopefully be an inspiration that the work we are doing in our communities is very important.  Especially those communities most vulnerable.
Thank you
Angelica

--
READ BEFORE REPLYING:
You can reply to the whole Google Group, just the sender, or both. When replying to this message make sure to check your recipient address line to confirm you are responding to who you want to be responding to.
ALSO check your subject line to be sure that the subject line is about the topic and NOT "digest for...."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "School Garden Support Organization Network" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/school-garden-network/2309c2eb-3b23-410b-a34c-033728f444d2n%40googlegroups.com.

--

Angelica Gastelum
Schools Coordinator
Olivewood Gardens and Learning Center

Acknowledging, honoring, and extending gratitude to the Kumeyaay peoples whose land we occupy.

Olivewood Gardens is honored to celebrate 10 years of impactful service to our community.

The Mission of Olivewood Gardens and Learning Center is to inspire youth and adults to be healthy and active citizens through organic gardening, environmental stewardship, and nutrition education.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息