Affinity Group meeting

Regi Jones

May 8, 2024, 5:10:57 PMMay 8
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Good afternoon,

This is just an announcement about the People of Color Affinity group being facilitated by Regi Jones of Life Lab. We are meeting on Zoom once a month to support each other, reflect, and share information. This will be a place where we can be unapologetically ambitious, expand our networks, and help each other achieve our goals

This month we will be meeting on May 16, 2024  This month we are meeting to talk about Fair and equitable hiring practices specifically how our Job descriptions can attract diverse candidates
If you want to join and register, please use this link. Once you complete registration, you will be added to Google Classroom and receive a Zoom link for our next meeting. We hope to see you there!