Assistance Requested for Executive Director Search

Vanessa Williams

Jun 7, 2024, 2:36:20 PMJun 7
to School Garden Support Organization Network

Hello!

As part of our ongoing efforts to strengthen our organization, we are currently in the process of searching for a new Executive Director. Given your expertise and network in our sector, I am reaching out to seek your assistance in this critical endeavor.

We are looking for a dynamic and visionary leader who can drive our mission forward, and inspire our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in non-profit management, strong leadership skills, and a deep commitment to our cause.

Attached to this email is the job description for the Executive Director position. We would greatly appreciate it if you could share this opportunity with your network or recommend any potential candidates who might be a good fit.

Your support in this search process is invaluable to us, and I am grateful for any assistance you can provide. If you have any questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to bo...@communitygrows.org.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Warm regards,

Vanessa

CG Executive Director 2024 - Google Docs.pdf