joining the list serve

Lauren Ockene

Mar 14, 2022, 12:39:02 PM3/14/22
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am a school garden leader (volunteer, mainly) in Brookline, MA. Can someone please add me to the group?

Best,
Lauren

--
Lauren Ockene (she/her/hers)
English Learner Educator

School Garden Network Sonoma County

Mar 15, 2022, 12:36:31 PM3/15/22
to Lauren Ockene, school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lauren!
Sure!!
What is your school name?
Lynn

--
READ BEFORE REPLYING:
You can reply to the whole Google Group, just the sender, or both. When replying to this message make sure to check your recipient address line to confirm you are responding to who you want to be responding to.

School Garden Network (SGN)
P.O. Box 1367, Sebastopol, CA 95473   | 707-861-0593