Reminder - Next Week! GSG Summit Webinar - Grow and Preserve Food Using NGSS and STEAM

Tristana Pirkl

Sep 15, 2022, 7:46:12 PM9/15/22
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi everyone,

Reminder that the SGSO Network six month Growing School Gardens Summit Webinars Series launches next week on Wednesday 9/21 at 11am PT/2pm ET with Grow and Preserve Food Using NGSS and STEAM!

Check out the full webinar series lineup here
Register for the September webinar here

Best,
Tristana

Tristana Pirkl
Director
School Garden Support Organization (SGSO) Network
(She/Her)
www.sgsonetwork.org

Tristana Pirkl

Sep 29, 2022, 5:53:52 PM9/29/22
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Hi everyone,

We had a great SGSO Network Webinar last week on Growing & Preserving Food Using NGSS/STEAM with the wonderful Hope Sickemier!

Recording and Resources
Please find the webinar recording here and the resource guide with all relevant links here. The webinar recording is housed in our Recording Library which has a number of other relevant webinars organized by category.

Upcoming Webinars
Please check out our upcoming webinars as part of the Growing School Gardens Summit Webinar series. Next up are:
Let me know if you have any questions-happy growing!