Become a Life Lab-Certified Garden Educator! Info Session NEXT WEEK -5/14

kel...@lifelab.org

May 7, 2024, 4:15:14 PMMay 7
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Become a Life Lab-Certified Garden Educator!

This comprehensive course is designed to mentor and empower people on their journey to becoming Certified Life Lab School Garden Educators. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate and the distinction of being a Life Lab-Certified Garden Educator. There are 4 themes in this course. Each theme will include synchronous meetings, at-home work, and a unique one-on-one coaching model. Check out our website for more information!

We are offering 2 course options this fall:
COHORT 8: 16-Week Course, August 27, 2024 - Dec 10, 2024
COHORT 9: 8-Week Course, September 9, 2024 - October 30, 2024

Want to learn more? Questions?
Attend our live information session.

Tuesday, May 14th, 2024
3:30-4:30 PM PDT (6:30 EDT)

Join Here: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85689804924pwd=lew6nzMkqLEggrqnxFaXSjgE8JjZam.1

ID: 85689804924
Passcode: 747015 next Tuesday, May 14th.

Save the date!
Registration opens May 28th. Or attend our info session on 5/14 and receive priority registration!