SeedMoney Grant Deadline extended to 8pm Eastern Time, Saturday, 14 November

Roger Doiron

Nov 12, 2020, 7:24:12 PM11/12/20
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
SM2020 deadline extended.png

Dear Friends,

If you know a school or youth garden that could use some support, we're extending our grant application deadline until 8pm Eastern this Saturday, 14 November.

Here's the link for getting started: https://donate.seedmoney.org/

Key Information:
  • We're offering 315 grants this year (our most ever) totaling over $55,000
  • We expect 70% of applicants to receive a grant
  • Last year, the average size check we wrote was for $800 (our grant + crowdfunds raised)
  • We charge NO fees on donations your project receives (most funding platforms charge 3%-8%)
  • No previous online funding experience is needed: we provide tips, tech support and even sample language for your funding appeals to help you succeed
Thanks for spreading the word,

Roger

Roger Doiron | Founder & Director, SeedMoney

3 Powderhorn Drive, Scarborough, ME 04074

Phone: (207) 956-0606 | Facebook | Twitter | InstagramLinkedIn

ro...@seedmoney.org |  www.seedmoney.org

Join Our E-list | Watch Our Promo Video | Apply for a Grant |Donate