Edible Education Opportunity - San Rafael CA

Dylan Wilson

Sep 13, 2022, 3:07:31 PM9/13/22
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com

Greetings from the Edible Schoolyard Kern County!

We have an exciting opportunity at Laurel Dell Elementary School in San Rafael, CA! We are looking for an Edible Schoolyard (ESY) Educator that will teach garden and kitchen classes and is responsible for the maintenance of a year-round productive and educational organic garden.

The ESY Educator will facilitate the concept of Edible education providing hands-on experiences that connect students to food, nature, and each other by using organic school gardens, kitchens, and cafeterias to teach both academic subjects and the values of nourishment, stewardship, and community. At its heart is a dynamic and joyful learning experience for every child.

Please visit the link below to apply:

https://apply.workable.com/bacr/j/D2358A76F7/

Thanks,
--

Dylan Wilson

Executive Director

Edible Schoolyard Kern County  |  esykerncounty.org

P: 661-241-7047  C: 661-805-5834

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original message and all copies.