Join a Garden Signage conversation this Wednesday!

Shea Scribner

Aug 1, 2022, 12:43:48 PM8/1/22
to School Garden Support Organization Network, Hallie Sykes, Kim Zemel

Hi all!

This Wednesday, August 3rd, 10am-12:30pm Pacific time, a group of garden educators in Western Washington are meeting up to discuss garden signage strategies! Options to join either virtually or in-person at Oxbow Farm in Carnation, WA (about 40 mins east of Seattle).

Discussion topics include: Ideas for co-creating signs with students/children; suggested materials for durable outdoor signage; resources and ideas for engaging & culturally responsive designs; failures and successes in our various signage attempts- and anything else that comes up about this topic!

We have a jam-board to share ideas and a Zoom link to join (or let me know if you want to attend in person), just send me or Hal...@farmerfrog.org an email if you’d like an invitation. We are planning to keep meeting as a group on a quarterly basis so the next meetup will be this fall, just lettuce know if you want to be kept in the loop!

Peas & lovage,

Shea Scribner

Assistant Education Program Manager & Summer Camp Director

Pronouns: they|them|theirs

Education Team Cell: (425) 419-6068 (call/text)

Oxbow-logo-email

                     1493060672_instagram_circle_40x facebook_circle_color-256_40x

Join our Member Program

Oxbow acknowledges that we are on the Indigenous Land of Coast Salish peoples who have reserved treaty rights to this land, specifically the Snoqualmie Indian Tribe (sdukʷalbixʷ). We thank these caretakers of this land who have lived, and continue to live, here since time immemorial.