Garden/Nutrition Teaching Position Open!

Rebecca McQuestion

Jul 20, 2021, 11:29:24 AM7/20/21
to School Garden Support Organization Network
Good Morning,

I'm excited to announce that we are looking for a Garden/Nutrition Teacher to "grow" our already awesome program. We are a tk-8th grade public charter in Vista. We have garden beds, chickens, an outside classroom, nutrition lab with a full kitchen! We now need an individual that is passionate about teaching, gardening, and nutrition to run our program.

See attached job description! It is posted on EdJoin or call for more information.

Spread the word!

Rebecca McQuestion, Ed.D.
Principal
Bella Mente Montessori Academies