Pop Kitchen

Jun 24, 2015, 11:06:42 AM6/24/15
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
We are interested in input from the school garden community.
What features would you like to have, etc.

Currently funding on Indiegogo: http://igg.me/at/popkitchen

Brooke Gannon

Jun 24, 2015, 11:07:32 AM6/24/15
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your email, I am out of the office until Monday 6/29, and
will get back to you as soon as I can.
If you have a question about the Summer Foodservice Program please call
893-5500.

Brooke Gannon

Jun 26, 2015, 10:08:41 AM6/26/15
to school-gar...@googlegroups.com